Victory Christian Centre does not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us. You are free to browse this website anonymously.
Victory Christian Centre is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to it, and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please review this PrivacyStatement to learn more about what information we collect about you and how we use that information. By using this website and submitting information to us you are agreeing to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement and our Cookies Policy.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS
1. We may collect information from you through your use of this website when you request information from us or engage us to provide you with a service.
2. We collect only such personal data as is provided voluntarily by visitors to our website and is necessary in the circumstances. For example, a visitor may provide information such as their name, title, work address and email address in order to register for certain services or to send or receive an email to/from us through the site.
USES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
3. We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless we obtain your specific consent to other uses, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards. For example, if you send us an email message requesting information about Victory Christian Centre we will use your email address and other information you supply to respond to your reques
4. We do not disclose your personal data except as required and permitted by applicable law.
5. We do not sell your personal data or provide it to third parties for their direct marketing use.
While using Victory Christian Centre website, some information may be collected automatically using ‘cookies’. These are small files which help with the processing of your data and enable us to analyse how the site is being used.Two types of cookies are used:
Temporary cookies, which make up part of the security process while you are using the website, and;
Permanent cookies, which tells us the link you used to find the website, identify your browser so that we can make sure that our website and services work well with your computer, and help us monitor traffic on the website.
This website may use a cookie to track individual users around our site and to recognise them should they visit this site on more than one occasion. This does not track nor record personal information that could be used to identify you. We use this information for analytical purposes only.
Most browsers can be set not to accept cookies within their privacy settings
Further information on the use of and managing cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
Victory Christian Centre is hosted on a secure server by an internet hosting company. Keeping information about you securely is very important to us.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
8. Victory Christian Centre has appropriate technical and organisational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
9. Additionally, we aim to ensure that access to your personal data is limited to those who need to access it. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
10. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
11. We use reasonable efforts to retain personal data collected from you only for so long as we need such data in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected or until we are requested to delete it (if earlier).
ACCESS TO COLLECTED INFORMATION
12. You have the right to request a copy of personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that we keep about you, and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected.
If you wish to make such a request or you are concerned that any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please contact us at Victory Christian Centre.
13. If you wish to unsubscribe from any Victory Christian Centre mailing list or registration, please contact us at Victory Christian Centre.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
15. Victory Christian Centre keeps this Privacy Statement under regular review and will place any updates to it on this webpage. This Privacy Statement was last updated in May 2018.
16. If you have questions, comments or complaints about our handling or protection of your personal data, please contact us at Victory Christian Centre