CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – We’re BACK!
We are now able to gather in church from Sunday 19th July at 11am and 6.30pm to hear the Word of God and to meet with one another.
Though this is wonderful news, as a church it is our responsibility to keep everyone safe.
Hence here are some of the government regulations and guidelines we have to adhere to as best we can to ensure that everyone attending will be kept safe.
1. When you arrive at Victory you will find that there is only one entrance into the building and one exit out of the building.
2. Please come with face masks (except children under 11 are exempted or you have underlying conditions that deter you from wearing face coverings.)
3. Please sanitise your hands as you enter the building with the hand sanitisers provided.
4. Please also adhere to the 2m social distancing rule.
5. Please do not come to church if you have any symptoms of COVID or if you are shielding. (You will still be able to watch the live stream on our Facebook page)
6. We would also appeal to all parents to keep their children with them at all times and children going to the toilets will have to be accompanied by their parent.
7. You will also be required to register your name and contact number as you enter into the foyer.
8. After which an usher/leader will accompany you to your designated seating arrangement.
9. Sunday school is up an running but the Youth Ministry is not yet.
10. There will be no communion service and instead of offerings being uplifted, buckets will be placed strategically in the main church for your tithes and offerings.
We are fully aware and understand that all these regulations can be very trying especially for children but it is however imperative that we follow them. Philippians 2:4 says, “Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.” So let us put the safety of others before ourselves for after all “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.” I John 4:7-8
Keeping these verses before us, we as a leadership seek your full co-operation in carrying out the guidelines and regulations during these unprecedented and strange days. Just as we greatly treasure the opportunity to gather in the House of God let us not forget to keep one another safe.
We will let you know if there be any other requirements from the government prior to Sunday. *Please check back for any updates.
We would appreciate if you would pass this message on to anyone whom you know is a part of Victory.
Thank you and God bless you. Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday.
Victory Leadership Team.